TickTrader Desktop Terminal is an ultimate all-in-one trading application combining professional tools with fully customizable interface. It has a high-level functionality and opens access to both marginal trading and exchange of FX and Crypto instruments with low latency.
Among the huge list of features are:
- Highly customizable user friendly interface that allows personalizing each single panel settings as well as the whole workstation entirely. A trader can easily create trading layout using a wide range of options and preferences. Users can use docking panel technology to make the most personalized workspace;
- Tick Trader Desktop application allows both marginal and exchange trading of FX, Metals and Crypto instruments;
- Wide range of Orders types supported, including IOC and Iceberg orders, helping traders to make smarter trading choices;
- Tick Trader gives a trader all the tools needed for effective technical analysis, including common trend indicators, oscillators, volatility measures and line drawings, all accessible from directly within the chart;
- Creation and testing of algorithmic strategies and custom indicators;
- Tick Trader’s charting system provides traders with regular and advanced chart types, including Tick charts, various time frames, overlay function, a fully customizable toolbar and rich suite of user settings;
- One-click/double-click trading modes;
- Built-in Depth of Market (Level 2 pricing);
- “Time and Sales” tape displaying the info on the recent trades made;
- Advanced quotes and logs storage capability, which makes it possible to download and analyse the historical data directly from the terminal.
TickTrader Web Terminal is a part of TickTrader trading platform being an up-to-date complete solution that can be used both at retail FX brokerages (margin trading) and exchanges providing for physical delivery of the assets traded.
Using TickTrader Web Terminal you can enjoy all the benefits of trading with TickTrader from any location, only having a computer connected to the internet, as TickTrader Web Terminal supports all the major browsers and operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS). Register, login to your accounts and start trading in just a couple of clicks. The application is safe to use – all transmitted data is securely encrypted.
Among the list of TickTrader Web Terminal features are:
- The web platform operates without any additional software or browser extensions;
- Highly customizable user friendly interface with Real-time quotes (Market Watch and Level 2), advanced charts, T&S tape, trollbox and news;
- Support of both margin type (gross/net) and exchange type (cash) accounts with full set of trade orders;
- Fully transparent Level 2 pricing with built-in order entry feature (one-click trading);
- Ultra-fast order entry and execution;
- “Time and Sales” tape displaying the info on the recent trades made;
- Advanced charting and technical analysis tools;
- History of trading operations;
- Multiple languages and user settings support;
- Support of many web APIs for different use cases;
- Built-in trollbox, news and twitter feeds.
Virtually all the features of TickTrader platform can be accessed from its special version of TickTrader Mobile Terminal (for Android and iOS).
TickTrader Mobile Terminal allows for mobile Forex and Exchange trading via the Internet from anywhere 24/7. It offers real-time market data, including pricing and charts. With TickTrader Mobile Terminal traders can easily and quickly receive the latest economic and financial news, currency rates, access charts and perform market analysis online.
TickTrader Mobile Terminal features include:
- Built–in Depth of Market (Level2);
- Full support of marginal trading (gross/net account types) and exchange (cash account type) operations;
- Market and Pending orders are available for trading operations;
- Real time tracking of trading account portfolio: assets, orders and positions;
- Live interactive symbol charts;
- Tools for technical analysis (30+ indicators);
- Trading history logs;
- Historical prices;
- Forex/Exchange market news;
- Automatic/manual updates;
- Extended version for tablets (coming soon).
|Gross accounts||Available soon|
|Net accounts||Available soon|
|Depth of Market|
|One Click Trading|
|Time and Sales|
|Trading signals||Available soon|
Choose Trading Account
Market Watch Symbols Settings
Market Watch: Templates
Market Watch Columns Settings
Market Watch Symbols Order
Logins user info
Are you sure you want to modify this order?
Trading Modes Disclaimer
Disclaimer concerning the Trading modes.
Registration as a Customer is considered by the Company as an official confirmation that the “Customer Agreement” and “Terms of Business” have been read, understood and accepted. The Customer voluntarily, at his own risk, selects one of the Trading modes. The Customer does it without any recommendation provided by the Company. The selection of one of the Trading modes confirms that the Customer understands and accepts the risks associated with trading in highly volatile OTC financial markets, which were disclosed to him in full.
The Customer can select one of the Trading modes on the Trade tab in the Options window of the terminal or directly using the One/Double Click Trading panel or Close/Reverse button in the corresponding row of the Trading window or next to the order/position label in the chart window.
“Confirm Trade Request” is the default trading mode. To place, modify or cancel an order/position, the Customer opens the New/Modify Order window. After all order parameters have been set/selected, the Customer needs to single-click the Sell, Buy, Place or Delete button, and then confirm or cancel the transaction by clicking the appropriate button. Similarly, to cancel/close or reverse an order/position, the Customer needs to single-click the Close/Reverse button in the corresponding row of the Trading window or next to the order/position label in the chart window.
Note: A request to create a new order or modify/cancel an existing one is submitted to the trading platform only if the above sequence of actions has been fully executed.
“One Click Trading”. To quickly place an order with preset parameters, the Customer needs to single-click the Sell, Buy or Place button. The Sell and Buy price buttons are available in the New Order window, Market Watch window and on the One/Double Click Trading panel of the chart. Similarly, to cancel/close or reverse an order/position, the Customer needs to single-click the Close/Reverse button in the corresponding row of the Trading window or next to the order/position label in the chart window.
Note: A request to create a new order or cancel an existing one is submitted to the trading platform immediately after a single click on the appropriate button.
“Double Click Trading”. To quickly place an order with preset parameters, the Customer needs to double-click the Sell, Buy or Place button. The Sell and Buy price buttons are available in the New Order window, Market Watch window and on the One/Double Click Trading panel of the chart. Similarly, to cancel/close or reverse an order/position, the Customer needs to double-click the Close/Reverse button in the corresponding row of the Trading window or next to the order/position label in the chart window.
Note: A request to create a new order or cancel an existing one is submitted to the trading platform immediately after a double click on the appropriate button.
IMPORTANT: AFTER CONFIRMING THE TRANSACTION, THE CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL THE ORDER OR CHANGE ANY OF ITS PARAMETERS. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITIES, LOSSES ETC. RELATED TO ANY COMPLAINTS OR ARISING OUT OF THE TRADING IN ANY TRADING MODE.